Well, since everyone out there in the blogging world is doing a “What’s in your purse”? Why should I be left out. Here we go…
This is my fabulous bag that my nice husband bought me for Christmas. Kandee Johnson, one of my favorite style gurus has this bag and I just think it’s awesome! Everywhere I go, I get loads of compliments on it!
So what’s in this fabulous bag?
- Three crumpled dollars
- A zebra notebook that I write down all my evil genius ideas in
- A pen
- My cool floral wallet
- iPhone 3GS
- My big Willy Wonka sunglasses from Modcloth.com (these really embarrass my image conscious 10 year old)
- Reading glasses for my farsighted little eyes
- Cover FX foundation, you can cover anything this this stuff
- Box of Motrin
- Two cherry cough drops
- Hard Candy Lipstick in Knock-Out
- 2 Mac Lip Glosses, one in Silly Girl and one in Beaute, describes me perfectly (vanity alert, ding ding)
- Clear lip gloss from Avon
- A hair clippy
- My garage opener that needs new batteries
- A battery for my Nikon that needs to be charged
- A lucky cat, I got from Japan in Epcot
- Scope breath spray, dragon breath is not stylish
- Lastly, unrecognizable trash bits (not pictured in photo)
What U got in your purse?